Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I wanna change!!!!!! Girls, please REALLY help!!!!! Guys, try to participate and help!!!?

In 5th grade, i was one of those weird kids, you know that really annoyed the poop outta people. In 6th grade, i kinda got better. In 7th grade kinda got better and so on and so forth. Now I'm in 10th grade, im not really weird anymore, but im not really cool either. and i have more friends than i did in the past, but i really want to become closer to the cool side. i dress well to school, i talk well in school, i kinda outgoing, i don't smell bad, i don't freak ppl out, i don't annoy anyone anymore, and i like to play sports, but im not in school athletics as in i don't play for my school. can someone help me and try to find out what im doing wrong or what im doing too much of. cuz its my sopre year, 2 more years until graduating and i really want to make more friends thru out my high school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment