Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ok you know that photoshop video on youtube by PhotoshopSurgeon called Ugly girl TRANSFORMED into a HOt Girl?

My brother, my friend, and myself think I look a whole lot like her (the first picture), I've also been told I look exactly like Gretchen off of recess, and kind of like Claire from Degri, and told I look a little like Ugly Betty,so what does that make me? Horribly, devastatingly ugly? Possibly cute? Maybe a little pretty? Be HONEST. Although if you could, tone it down a little bit, my 13 year old ego can only take so much of someone calling me ugly. Oh I forgot, in 6th grade one of my friends told me that I could be a model, I'm pretty sure she was just being nice, but you can never tell. Ok I think that's all I have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment