Sunday, August 14, 2011

BFP!!! Now I'm VERY reluctant to go to the Dr.....?

Help! I'm going through a very tough decision... After ttc for 6 months after a m/c and d&c, i finally got my bfp!! Conceived on Christmas Eve.. Very cool, thanks santa! Anyway, I'm reluctant to go have my beta because my dr's office takes over 24 hours for results... Its very grueling! I'd rather wait til about six weeks to see what fate holds... HCG cannot be controlled, so whats the point?? I think my progesterone is fine because I have had absolutely NO spotting~ not even brown discharge (tmi)... I had both with my m/c. My mom is a surgical nurse and she (of all people) said to wait to get my beta to save my sanity... What do you think? (I'm only talking about waiting about a week and a half so that a possible scan will be done at the same time).... I dont mean to sound negligent, but I almost feel it would be "healthier" mentally and physically not to put myself through the stress and waiting when the end result will be the same~ Thanks in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment