Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BLACK MAGIC! A THAI GIRL HAS THREATENED TO USE BLACK MAGIC ON ME. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? ?

Ive never really thought i had a spiritual side to me, anyways heres the story. when i went 2 thailand i met a girl over there and spent most of my time there with her. she always had this evil look in he eyes that scared me, i even told her not to look at me like that sometimes. i saw this looked especially when we had . Anyway i come back to australia and we had a fight and i said a few harsh things in retaliation to what she said 2 me. a few months later we ended up being sweet. my boss at work told me she had a dream that i was in a foregin country and was in a group and managed 2 get seperated from this group and i was screaming for help and a few thai men were dragging me away but her legs were frozen and she couldnt move 2 help me and she woke up sweating and screaming and she had no idea im going back to thailand soon. im not one 2 believe in dreams meaning anything but i had a gut feeling i need to speak to the girl. i called her and she told me shes going to bangkok to learn sumthin but wouldnt tell me what and said ill find out very soon. she told me it involves 'playing' with animals. she even told me that when i come back i will be with her forever and never see my country again. some time during the conversation she admitted shes goin to use black magic on me. she keeps asking me for a cd and sent me her address to send her one, i dunno y cause she said while i was there she liked my music but she said i have to send her my cd with a picture within 3 days. i got her address which i will keep quiet but her family lives in a mansion which is where shes going to stay. every time she spoke of this black magic and how i dont know now but i will know soon, she started cackling like a witch, an inhumane laugh that i cant explain in words but it was damn scary. shes well connected in phuket and almost everyone new her and saw me wlaking around with her. she told me she knows im worried and that made her cackle even more. through all this there was some "normal" conversation and i believe its cause she was ering me up. there was a time when i held her and she started crying and she bought that up to me and told me nooones every made her feel like that. i geniuenly did like her but im not going to bring her back to the country and marry her lol. does anyone know about this black magic shes goin to learn and if it really works? im going back there soon and should i be worried? was the dream my boss had just a coincidence? was it a coincidene when i was showing my mate the msgs from her she called me at the exact point and she usually never calls? was it a coincidence that at my stage where i was most worried my mate just happened to msg me at 1:45am to ask me if everythings okay, this mate i only speak to on occasion. those words, "u not know now but you will know soon hahahahahahha, i see u for half hr or maybe forever hahahahaha" keep echoing in my head. Is it also a coincidence that just after this dream my intincts told me to call her and just as i did she started telling me of this black magic shes going to use on me. PLEASE HELP BECAUSE IM GOING VERY SOON AND THERES NO WAY IM GOING TO CANCEL MY HOLIDAY OVER THIS BUT I WANT TO GO WITH A BIT MORE PEACE OF MIND. thanx for reading every1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment