Monday, August 15, 2011

I can't adapt to my new campus.. People look kinda diff. to me.. HOW?!!?

Well, you are still adjusting and some people who are reserved and have less self-esteem take a little more time to fit with the group already there and the students. I did my stint with moving around with parents, and school adjustments. You need the period to find out who is closer to you in interests, and personality. Sometimes it's the people who are totally different than you. Remember opposites attract and we are not just chatting about the gender in this statement. You have to be yourself first and see what happens off that perspective. You do want honest and less phony people to hang out with you. Don't be a magnet for trouble or people who hide their agenda or purpose for showing interest. Let everything be real and true to life. Nothing else would work out for the long run..............

No comments:

Post a Comment