Saturday, August 13, 2011

I dont know if i want to play football anymore?

i went to summer school for 700 dollars 2 years ago so i didnt have to stay back. But another reason was because i wanted to play football my freshman year. I couldn't play pee wee because i didnt make the weight limit. My freshman year i was a giant hopefull all the coaches thought i would be a great lineman and my dad pressured my saying i could start varsity because of my size. But the first day i showed up i was the slowest one and thats how it went for the entire year and i didnt even start the freshman team. I barelly got in on a team with 17 kids on it. So this yaer my sophmore year i went lifting during the summer running and was soposibly faster but when i showed up i was faster then 3 kids which was a improvment but still didnt start on my jv team with about 20 kids. I have the felling im never going to start or get in my senior year on varsity no matter how hard i work at it because i have ben\en working but my dad wont let me because he thinks i can get a scholorship for some reason because of my size. I like the sport but im never going to get anywhere in the sport and it interfears wiht my grades a bit now that they are better ( Bs and Cs) i dont know if i want to play next year. All my friends play so that is a pro. Any advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment