Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm getting beat up by my 9 mth old!?!?

Geez...this is ridiculous...but I was wondering if other babies were like my little "princess". She freakin' hurts me all the time!? She pulls my hair whether its tied up or down....she pulls with a death grip..it brings tears to my eyes. She scratches up my face and leaves scars like a cat got to my face. She does these so fast and out of no where there's no way I can predict!? She slaps me right in the face at random times...and loves hitting. GEEEZZ!!! I'm dealing with gangster baby in the making.....is this normal? I try to keep her away from my face and stuff...but she moves at the speed of light. I tap her hand..and say "NO"...but all she does is smile...even when I tap her on her hand a little hard...she just laughs....OMG...

No comments:

Post a Comment