Monday, August 15, 2011

THE VACATION STORE: A1 CROCK OF ****!!!!!!?

My boyfriend and I were contacted by phone by the Vacation Store that we had won 1 of 5 prizes. 52" TV, vacations, etc. We were asked to fill out a "prize claim form" at 202 Chrislea Street in Woodbridge, ON, along with a nice roast beef supper (Oh, you HAVE to have a combined annual household income OVER $50,000). When we arrived, there were many other couples there. My understanding is that we did not win anything at all. The "PRIZE CLAIM" form was just basic personal info and if you had travel restrictions, NOT A PRIZE CLAIM FORM as we were told. My boyfriend DID have travel restrictions, and so we were brought into a room where the lady asked us to draw a ticket from a drum. HA HA HA!! It was a "trip" to Orlando Florida for 6 days, 7 nights ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY; ironically a trip we couldn't take anyway because of TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS. We were then ASKED TO LEAVE and got no nice roast beef supper. So if someone named SARAH SILVA calls, or a man of the same accent (I think they are from Pakistan) HANG UP THE DAMNED PHONE. The poor suckers left at the seminar were being suckered out of $500 or more. YOU WERE WARNED. Please, please p this on. It wasted our time; my boyfriends' work time, and an unnecessary babysitter. It should be illegal the way they trick you into it. The TORNADO we almost ran into on the way there should have been a sign!! LOL. The phone number that showed up on my phone (and you can call it) is 716-240-4179. They are without a doubt nothing but fraud. I wish I knew how to scan the paper showing the paper we got after drawing the ticket from the drum! It looks SOOO fake NO GOOD SKANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment