Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where can i go for help in fighting cps? How about help to sue the state of Arizona, as well as child protect?

Where can i go for help in fighting cps? How about help to sue the state of Arizona, as well as child protective services?, for the necessary filing of a dependency, which has resulted in the placement of two of my children in a foster home. A foster home in which has abused one of my children emotionally, physically and neglectfully, while spoiling the other of the two to the degree that she has no boundaries what so ever. The results of which will take years to overcome. As well, the Foster Mother has continually brought forth every effort to thwart the return of my children to me. From writing letters filled with here-say, false allegations, and straight out and out lies made up in the hopes of continuing the placement of my children within her home. Actually, she only wants to keep my 3 year old Daughter, and went so far as to speak to the cps case manager the day before a motion to change physical custody hearing was to take place, requesting that cps and the guardian at lit-em agree to sending my 6 year old daughter home for an in home dependency, while allowing her to continue to care for my 3 year old Daughter in the out of home placement she has been providing. Cps has even raised concerns reguarding the continued placement of my girls with a woman who is obviously "scapegoating" my 6 yr old, while being overly compliate to my 3 yr olds every whim, wish and desire, as well as making visitations increasingly difficult if not impossible, only to have the motion to remove the girls from her care, taken, by this foster mother, above the heads of the cps department invoved to the district level with allegations of a long-time dislike of one another between the f.m. and cps caseworker as the reason for the request for removal, winning her case to have the girl remain in her care. And lastly, even though there is much more that could be said, This same f.m., disshonestly reports fictitious signs of abuse and/or neglect to not only her licencing worker, but to the guardian at lit em, and the child abuse hotline on an almost weekly basis, after each weekend visit i have with my girls. Creating even more undue and unneccesary stress, obstruction, and delays in the return of these girls home where they belong. Broke, single, no family...where can i possibly go to get the help my Family needs? And/or the representation, with no money or ets to begin even such an ordeal?

No comments:

Post a Comment