Friday, August 12, 2011

Is he mad at me? HELP PLEASE?

well to make a long story short, I've been having alot of problems lately due to the constant abuse from my parents and just stuff at school and I've done some pretty stupid things. So there's this guy who ares about me soo much and he helped me out and I could tell him everything and he stil liked me. So we were hanging out today and at first it was all great and we kept hugging and he kept telling me he wanted me to keep going to church with him all the time now. So I was talking to him today about the recent problem that happened cuz I was scared to go home cuz my parents had found my stash of cigarrettes that were hidden good but they went through my whole room. He's against smoking but isn't too big against it but he just doesn't want me screwing up my life and he already knows I did it before but he just gets so upset. I told him I haven't done it for a long time and I just didn't know what to do with them so I hid them. He even turned bright red. I had never seen him so frustrated. He said he believed me and I asked if he was mad and he said no he was just onfused, then walked away. After that it was all good still. But then I was talking with some other frriends acroos the room and I saw him in the hallway talking to another guy. It looked like they wee talking about me cuz my friend was very worried and said my name and the other guy kept staring at me. The guy he was talking to shouted, "WOW THAT . But it doesn't surprise me." and I guess they saw that I was looking and they walked off and continued talking. It was bad cuz I have history with the guy he was talking to and we hooked up last year and now he dislikes me. But I've changed now. After that my friend never talked to me. He looked very upset and stared at me with 'that' look. I don't want to sound paranoid and hope I'm just overreacting and misjudged it but it doesn't explain the all of a sudden weird behavior. I really don't want to lose him because I care so much about him and he is the most special guy to me. I'm just afraid the other guy said some stuff:/

No comments:

Post a Comment